The EVS “Next Generation Engineered” approach to venture due diligence provides a new innovative, consistent, and process based methodology, that optimizes the venture evaluation process for ventures seeking funding.
EVS Advantages for Ventures Seeking Funding:
(Seed Stage | Startup Stage | Early Stage | Series Stage)
- Prequalify and fast track the access to investor resources and the funding evaluation process.
- Optimize funding alignment between specific venture funding requirements and available funding resources:
- Family Offices, Angel Investors, and Private Equity
- Industry & Sector Profiles; Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Technology, Real Estate, etc.
- Impact Investing; Healthcare, Social, Environmental, etc.
- Benchmark your venture investment opportunity against industry best practice & next generation evaluation metrics (Track Record, Executive Team, Market, Product, Competitive Advantage, ROI, etc.)
- Minimize the time, effort and costs associated with fund raising activities (marketing expenses, traveling/lodging, misaligned investor engagement, etc.)
- Minimize investor risk in your venture, by taking advantage of potential Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credits to offset capital investments
EVS Venture Engineering Due Diligence Focus Industries
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
- Real Estate